Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
An EASY & DELICIOUS 5-ingredient recipe you can set and forget for a bit. It's a great appetizer to enjoy while watching any game or for a socially safe gathering of family & friends!
- 1 Rotisserie chicken Chopped
- 8 oz Cream cheese Softened
- 8 oz Shredded cheddar cheese I used sharp cheddar.
- 1¼ C Hot sauce
- 1 oz Ranch salad dressing recipe mix 1 oz = 1 pack; Add an add'l pack to cut the spiciness.
- This recipe can be doubled easily to accommodate family/party size.
- Add an extra pack of ranch dressing to cut spiciness.
- Add more hot sauce to add spiciness.
Serving: 0.5CCalories: 242kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 20gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 1189mgPotassium: 81mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 484IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 157mgIron: 1mg