Slow Cooker Nutella Hot Chocolate
Let me introduce to some and present to others, the Slow Cooker Nutella Hot Chocolate. It's EASY, creamy, chocolatey, and wonderfully amazing!
- 7 C Milk I used whole milk.
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1¼ C Nutella
Prep your slow cooker with a liner (optional - don't have any, see the post).
Turn the slow cooker on high and add all ingredients to the slow cooker and whisk. Cook for 1 hr whisking occasionally. (To cook slower, heat on low for 2 hrs.)
Enjoy in your favorite mug with whip cream or marshmallows - or both. For those who are drinking age and want to kick it up a thousand notches add your favorite cream liqueur to make it super fancy!
- If you have leftover hot chocolate, let it cool and place in your refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, let it come to room temp, place in a pot or sauce pan, and warm on a low to med-low setting.
- To kick it up a thousand notches, add a few ounces of your favorite liqueur (if you're of drinking age). Know your limits and enjoy responsibly.
- Add the liqueur to individual servings and NOT to the slow cooker itself as to not cook off the alcohol.
- Let's get fancy and add whip cream, marshmallows, or both - top with caramel.
Serving: 1CupCalories: 434kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 11gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 139mgPotassium: 525mgFiber: 2gSugar: 50gVitamin A: 383IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 346mgIron: 2mg