This one is inspired by one of my besties Melissa.
Picture it, 2009 or so and I’m in NC riding along on an extended work lunch break (that may or may not have been approved by the supervisor) with my bestie and coworker, Melissa. We were headed back to work, but got an urge for something sweet. She recommended we stop at a well-known coffee shop chain and order a specialized drinks. I had my reservations and expressed them in true Shauna Mac style. We arrived at the drive-thru and Melissa ordered 2 of their specialized white chocolate drinks. And I was disgusted at how delicious it was!
There are 2 points to the story. The first is extended work lunches with your bestie are important. Second, I’ve ordered that drink around the holidays every year since. But not this year; I’m going rogue!!!
Guess who ReCreated one of her favorite holiday drinks?
That’s right!! White hot chocolate mocha! You will add this thang to your holiday favorites, that’s how good it is! It’s silky, decadent, and damn delicious!
This recipe is only for a couple of cups, but you can make it in a larger batch. Snuggle up with a mug of white hot chocolate mocha and your favorite afghan, then enjoy! You have got to ReCreate it and make it yours!
What’s in white hot chocolate mocha?
- White chocolate
- Milk (I used whole milk.)
- Instant coffee
- Vanilla extract
If you decide to ReCreate this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on IG: macnificentrecreations and comment below!
White Hot Chocolate Mocha
- 3 oz White chocolate
- 2 C Milk I used whole milk.
- ⅔ tsp Instant coffee
- ⅛ tsp Allspice
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Add milk and white chocolate to a pot over medium to medium high heat. Stir/whisk until chocolate has completely melted.
- Add instant coffee and allspice and whisk/stir until well incorporated.
- Take the white hot chocolate off the heat and add the vanilla extract. Stir until well incorporated.
- Make it fancy and add whipped cream – Enjoy!