Y’all know what’s about to go down next week, right? No? The Super Bowl. That’s not the only major sports event going down…March Madness starts next month. My question to you:
What are you trying to ReCreate to get your taste buds jumping while you’re enjoying the games? I have an idea and you’re going to LOVE it!
Slow cooker buffalo chicken dip! One of those easy recipes that you can set and forget for a bit.
Does slow cooker buffalo chicken dip require a lot of ingredients?
Nope! Slow cooker buffalo chicken dip only requires 5, count ’em, 5 ingredients! BTW, this recipe can be doubled; here’s what you’ll need:
- A rotisserie chicken (deboned and meat chopped)
- 1 pack of ranch salad dressing/recipe mix (add another to cut the spiciness)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- Hot sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Will special equipment be needed?
You’re all set! Don’t forget the chips! Things are about to get super real in your mouth, and your taste buds will thank you! If you ReCreate slow cooker buffalo chicken dip, tag me on IG and be sure to rate and comment below!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow cooker
- 1 Rotisserie chicken Chopped
- 8 oz Cream cheese Softened
- 8 oz Shredded cheddar cheese I used sharp cheddar.
- 1¼ C Hot sauce
- 1 oz Ranch salad dressing recipe mix 1 oz = 1 pack; Add an add'l pack to cut the spiciness.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and mix well. Cook on high for 1 hour 25 min. Check after 45 min to 1 hour and stir.
- This recipe can be doubled easily to accommodate family/party size.
- Add an extra pack of ranch dressing to cut spiciness.
- Add more hot sauce to add spiciness.