Hey, y’all! I’m Shauna and welcome to MacNificent ReCreations! Thank you for stopping by. I hope you find something here that you’d like to ReCreate and make your own.
A little more of what you came here for…
- Fun fact: the word “MacNificent” is a play on a nickname I’ve had for decades, Shauna Mac, and the word “magnificent.”
- I’m a Southerner who loves a lot of Southern things,like the hospitality, the sweet tea, the word “y’all,” and the food.
- Cooking for others is a love of mine , but my passion lies in baking sweets –that’s my joint!
- My favorite things to do are: chilling with family, travelling, crocheting, & having a good time with friends.
- I’m a huge fan of PBS shows that explore interesting places in the each state. I also love American ’70s & ’80s murder mystery shows, & British murder mysteries. I feel like I’m something like a TV detective.
- Although I have an proclivity for sugar, I’m not one to sugar coat anything, so beware when asking me my opinion. 😁
- I do curse a little, but only to emphasize just how MacNificent something is. In short, it may happen a lot because my ReCreations are damn MacNificent (and yours will be too)!
I want to do something a little differently when it comes to DIY. Truth be told, I am by no means a DIY guru. However, there are resident DIY people who will consistently contribute their MacNificent ideas on DIY projects to help get DIY ReCreative juices flowing. So, we’re going to learn and ReCreate together. If y’all are looking to learn something new, check out the Independence Building (IB) section of DIY. There you’ll find posts full of things I’ve learned to do as single woman, like checking the air pressure in my tire.
I hope your visit will have you inspired, motivated to learn new things, and empowered try something new. I encourage y’all to look around, have a MacNificent time, and don’t be a stranger!